Friday 15 June 2012

June Horse Show Photos

Hello everyone ! Sorry i haven't posted these photos sooner, i actually took them last weekend, i have had no time at all to take any photos. So here are all the photos, Enjoy and feel to comment which ones are your favourite!


These ones here i took with my 'large' camera (Pentax K100) with a 300mm zoom lens

 
 








My Braids :P not really hunter style....








I think the Best picture of Emma and Chocolate yet... :)





Timmy :)


Black Jack












YES I KNOW its kinda wierd having a picture of a horses butt and all, but the movement in this photo is REALLY cool :)










The Little creases on his butt are adorable XD













I Still don't know how she sticked this landing...

 










Best picture of Chocolate yet :)








Ribbons time!

This guy (horse) here thinks he won :P






































AND these ones below i took with my small Panasonic Lumix camera.





 







Sugar callings...




 






Reserved Champion for Hacks






Ribbons in the Breeze...


Curly Hair from the braids :P

After the Show :P




I WON"T BE POSTING ANY PHOTOS FOR A WHILE (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment