Wednesday 20 June 2012

More Garden Flower Photos...

Hey everyone!
I have actually found time to post some photos, and the day before my exams start! Ok, so these photos were taken in my backyard garden, and some were after watering, and some shots i had to run inside to grab the camera before they were 'lost' . So enjoy and please feel free to comments on your favorites, or what you would like to see me take photos of next.








I saw the spider web, only because the sun was shining through a hole in the shrubs. I was only able to run inside and grab my camera and take about 5 shots before you couldn't see it in the photos cause the sun was gone.






The large rose bush that has been at our house for like forever

A Shedding peony, after they bloomed...

The Peony when it was in full bloom :)


another shedding flower...

tiny flowers in my mother's hanging baskets


This was definitely a hard shot to get. It's probably my favourite :) (so far...)

SO THESE TWO:::: they are pretty much or are the same photo. I just wanted to show them in both colour, and black and white (contrast.) I personally like the black and white better.

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITES: because the rest of the photo seems like it's moving except for two parts. The top center leaves, and the middle right which are in clear focus. This photo in color is to distracting so i put it into black and white.

I like the contrast of clearity and fuzziness of this one.





Thanks for enjoying my photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment