Friday 6 April 2012

Horse Photography April 2012

Well, today I learned that dust and camera's do not like to work together, as my lens were getting covered in dust from the riding ring that my friend was riding in. Also because I forgot to bring a lens cleaner (whoops). From now on I will make sure I bring a lens cleaner along! It was a beautiful day today, cold in the wind but lovely in the spring sun. The riders in the ring were doing a jumper lesson, instead of ground work today. So I tried to find the best spot for taking pictures but the dust was deciding to blow EVERYWHERE once there was more than 3 horses cantering in the ring. I tried getting some shots where the subject was in that 'state' where I am unnoticed and I get those amazing shots. I was able to get what I think was a pretty good shot. I showed my parents and they loved it, and it also got good reviews on my Facebook. Here is some of the pictures that I think are worthy of the internet. Feel free to comment and tell me which ones you like best!









No comments:

Post a Comment