Wednesday 11 April 2012

Older Drawings that I've done...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post some drawings that I've done in the past couple of years or so. So are paintings in acrylics, water-based oils, or sketches. I'll dig out some of my water colours to put up soon as well. Enjoy!

I changed this portrait of my favorite pony Gizmo, if you look at the last picture i posted of it and this one, you should notice that i changed his cheek structure, and his muzzle and darkened the shadows.

A painting i promised to give my friend. haven't really gotten around to finishing it, but  its taken me a while.

An abstract painting that i kept adding layers. it originally was a self portrait of myself, but then i went over it a few times. 

I call this one: sunset reflections. I was trying out a new style of painting. 

These are two landscapes that i did a long time ago when i was being taught by Mrs. Doreen Fitzgibbons. 

old drawing of a dragon.

Add caption



The above and below are me experimenting with sketches, like eyes, a self portrait when i was little, mouths, birds, HORSES, etc. :P



Just sketching a horse out of a book i was reading. 


Experimenting with the proportions of horses legs.
Most of the sketches were done last year when i was travelling and just fooling around in my spare time, and  the landscape painting was done a couple of years ago. its one of my favorites because it was the first painting i truly did alone, just with my favorite art teacher and, pretty much, my grandmother just giving me pointers to help me along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment