Saturday 7 April 2012

I think I might like this...

Well I think i am actually getting the hang of blogging. It's probably better for people than facebook. Anyhow Here are some pictures of some of my paintings. 

Just me fiddling around with sketching horses.

'Swim"
Used to be a painting of a sculpture, was supposed to paint a plain purple background, but thought this was a better idea. 

"Aura" Used to have an eye, but it creeped me out at night when i slept so i removed it. Now all my paintings have to go through the 'Creepy' test :P.

'Skittles' This is an older painting from a couple of years ago. 

"Thirsty" - This has to be one of my more well known pieces. I was bored one afternoon, and I was reading horse magazines, and I came across a horse drinking and looking towards the reader. 

A drawing that I drew in Grade 6, and I won first against my best friend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment