Sunday 8 April 2012

Well, I have officially gotten a variety of 'Bugs'. The Photo Bug, Painting Bug, and the Blogging Bug. All i want to do now is just that. If i could right now i would go out and just walk and take a million photos. (except I'd need a new SD card :P ) .......
and i just totally dozed off and started watching TV and thinking about horses. That's another bug i seem to have caught a while back, but now its worse. Every time i take photos of my friend riding, i desperately feel like i should be joining her. See, I've always wanted my own horse, and my own farm, but my family could never afford a farm or ranch or barn unless we won the lotto. I do know how to ride, Western, and still learning. I volunteer at Rocky Ridge Ranch, Ontario. I usually ride a small pony named Gizmo, he is a sorrel colour, and and has an interesting attitude. He still needs to learns some things such as manners, and learning to listen to my instructions to him through the reins and my leg aids. But when he looks at your with those gigantic eyes of curiousness, I can't help but love him no matter how much he annoys me sometimes.

He is pretty much the perfect match for me, as i learn how to deal with situations through him, and with help, we learn new things together. I love him so much, and i wish i could buy him, but i can't. I've asked a billion times, but even though i can't have him, i'm the only one who rides him in the summer.

I'm  going to be having a small gathering with 5 of my friends, and we r going to go riding at the Ranch. And of course I'll ride Gizmo ! :D I'm so excited i just had to share that with all you.

No comments:

Post a Comment